How to clean gold ammonia at home to Shine
All the gold items, even with high samples contain strength additives - metals, which reduces the softness of gold (copper, silver, zinc), which over time, oxidize in air, in contact with skin and sweat. As a result, a piece of jewelry loses its Shine. Return a soft radiance to your jewelry, fortunately, is easily achievable task. Just a couple of hours spent will bring back to life your favorite jewelry.
Most effective, cheap and common assistant in the purification of gold from oxides is ammonia, alcohol:
- In a container of warm water (about 200 ml) to grate or thinly slice the dish soap in the amount of about one tablespoon (15 grams). Also you can use a mild baby shampoo (3 to 4 tablespoons). Mix well to completely dissolve the soap.
- TOP 10 life hacking, how to be calm in all circumstances: stress? no, not heard
- TOP 10 life hacks, how to drink and never get drunk: a sober mind and memory
- TOP 10 life hacks for Halloween: ideas for a hellish night
- 10 useful life hacks with sponge for washing dishes: squeeze the maximum benefit
- TOP 10 lifehacks for washing dishes: simple, fast and fun
- Clean the fur collar at home